• Prepare and obtain all necessary documents from Greek Authorities for the execution of the deed of sale / purchase
• Prepare and submit all necessary documents before the competent Tax Authorities regarding the sale /purchase of the property
• Execute the deed of sale / purchase
• Register the deed of sale / purchase at the competent Land Registry and National Cadastral (Ethniko Ktimatologio)
• Wire-transfer the sale proceeds to clients’ bank accounts in Greece or abroad.
Please note that the content of this website does not constitute legal advice and under no circumstances should they be considered as such, until our firm reviews the complete file of your case.
Copyright 2010 Law Tax in Greece Consulting