Home   About Us   Working With Us   Practice Areas   Team   FAQLatest News   Contact Us

If a marriage is terminated or canceled and the property of one of the spouses has increased after the marriage, the other spouse is entitled to claim part of this increase, provided he/she contributed in any manner to such increase.

Home     |  About us    | Working with us    | Practice Areas    | Team    | F.A.Q.  |  Latest News  |  Contact with us
Please note that the content of this website does not constitute legal advice and under no circumstances should they be considered as such, until our firm reviews the complete file of your case.
Copyright 2010 Law Tax in Greece Consulting