Home   About Us   Working With Us   Practice Areas   Team   FAQLatest News   Contact Us

• Any natural person or legal entity that receives money in Greece should pay taxes regardless of his nationality or residence.
• This obligation also implies if someone resides in Greece and receives money in Greece from abroad. 
• Greeks or foreigners who live abroad, should file income statements if they
a) have income from leasing real estate property
b) own property in Greece
c)  have business in Greece
d)  are members of any kind of company or partnership n Greece
e) own cars, boats
f) change their property status by buying or selling property in Greece.

LAW TAX IN GREECE CONSULTING files all kind of tax statements and submits them to the relevant Tax Authorities on behalf of our clients. 

In favor of our clients we also examine if Greece and the country where the Greek resident receives income, have executed any treaty for the avoidance of double taxation. 

Home     |  About us    | Working with us    | Practice Areas    | Team    | F.A.Q.  |  Latest News  |  Contact with us
Please note that the content of this website does not constitute legal advice and under no circumstances should they be considered as such, until our firm reviews the complete file of your case.
Copyright 2010 Law Tax in Greece Consulting