Home   About Us   Working With Us   Practice Areas   Team   FAQLatest News   Contact Us

It is very important for people who live abroad to get connected with their roots and therefore get the Greek citizenship and a Greek passport.

• Every person whose ancestors or one of them was a Greek citizen, can be registered as a Greek citizen himself.
• Certificate of the ancestors’ registration from the Greek Municipality as well as certificates of marriages, births that took place abroad are required.
• Above certificates should be registered at the Special Registry of Athens which will issue relevant Greek certificates
• Greek certificates issued by the Special Registry of Athens should be submitted to the Municipality where the ancestor had been registered. 
• There should be a decision by the competent Authority regarding the recognition of the Greek nationality of the applicant which should be registered furthermore to the competent Municipal Rolls.

Home     |  About us    | Working with us    | Practice Areas    | Team    | F.A.Q.  |  Latest News  |  Contact with us
Please note that the content of this website does not constitute legal advice and under no circumstances should they be considered as such, until our firm reviews the complete file of your case.
Copyright 2010 Law Tax in Greece Consulting